Discover a one–of–a–kind dog park and play space divided into two sections – one for the “biggies” and one for the “smalls.” The Barkyard is a place to let your pup run free and connect with other dog lovers in your community.
Multiple Types of Ground Coverings
Interactive Water Features
Basic Etiquette, Guidelines and Tips
- Keep walking or playing- this helps keep the off-leash area “neutral” territory for all.
- Keep your dog on leash until you enter the off-leash areas, and carry a leash on you for each dog at all times while in the park.
- Be aware that dogs have different play styles. Talk to your veterinarian, talk to other park users and educate yourself on dog behavior.
- Ensure each gate closes behind you before you enter the next one.
- Do not bring a dog with a known history of biting or fighting.
- You must have an annual membership or day pass to use the Barkyard. Buy Your Dog Park Pass online or at the Park’s Guest Services.